10.09.2010



Dear Bestfriend, surprising me this weekend = LEGIT. Thanks for being so awesome. Dear Test Weeks, SO. GLAD. YOU. ARE. OVER. Dear Lake Bryan, I will be visiting you sometime this week to explore/hammock. Get excited. Dear N*SYNC Pandora Station, you basically rocked my face off when Court and I drove home yesterday. Three hours of old memories made the traffic slightly less awful. Dear Future Husband, I hope you are an aggie. If not, please pretend to enjoy our weird traditions and sayings. Thanks & Gig 'Em. Dear Joley, ever since going to Midnight Yell last night, you haven't stopped saying "Got a little story for ya, Ags"... I think you are becoming one of us. Now move to College Station. Thanks. Dear King of Kings, you have given me so many blessings. Thanks for still caring about a nobody like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment