1.26.2009

Life Decisions

I've been thinking lately about the rest of my life.. especially about what my career is going to be. It's something I can't stop thinking about because I know that college is coming up so soon. I know so many people that already know what they want to do with the rest of their lives and I feel like I'm behind on the decision train... I know a few things that'd be cool and everything, but I just don't feel like God has given me my mission yet. He hasn't showen me what my calling is yet and I'm scared that I won't know soon enough. I realize that I don't need to know super soon because I'm pretty much gonna be taking core classes the first year anyway.. but I just wanna know and be comfortable in my decision. So, I guess I'll just keep praying that God shows me my calling soon so that I can go in the direction he's leading me. I'm excited for God to show me what I am meant to do. All I know now is that I want to help other people and I want to be happy with whatever I do. 

lovelovelove
-B-

2 comments:

  1. You're not behind. I'm more than halfway through college, and I still have no freaking clue what I want to do. Don't worry about it, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..i was going to say the same thing jamie said.

    essentially, i know what my major is. and...that's about it. i have no idea what i'm going to do with my degree. but that's also kind of the exciting part. :)

    ReplyDelete