3.14.2009

And so it begins..

The planning of college. Unfortunately, I didn't get into my dream school and number one choice. Surprisingly, I'm more than okay with it. I was upset, of course, but I know that once I get to Blinn, I'll realize why I'm not supposed to be at A&M quite yet. I trust in God enough to know that this Blinn is where I need to be. At least for a year. :) So, I'm very excited for this next chapter in my life.

The choir lock-in was last night and it was pretty fun! It's spring break! :) That's a good thing in itself. And I'm possibly going to look for apartments in College Station with the bff sometime this week! YAY! Basically, this week is much needed and MUCH appreciated! 

lovelovelove
-B-

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm sad for you about A&M, but I'm very glad and proud that you're handling it as maturely as you are. :)

    ReplyDelete