3.03.2009

Life changing.

I woke up this morning to check the A&M website. I do this every morning and at least 30 times throughout the day. It's my dream. It's all I've wanted to do since I saw my brother (and role model) attend A&M. So, I check the website to find that I have finally reached step 4! (Communicate Admissions Decision) Sounds good, right? Well I've heard that there's a link underneath that you can click and it will say if you got in or not. Mine didn't have the link. Everyone I know so far that has gotten in, had the link.

I guess we'll see in a few days.
To top it off, my mother was being a total debbie downer about it trying to prepare me for if I don't get in. I understand where she's coming from, and she doesn't want me to be disappointed... But I'm a big girl and I feel like this experience is definitely a once in a lifetime thing. I am going to be grateful no matter what. I know that I will still end up in a good place and get a good education. I have prayed about this for so long now and I've never wanted anything more in my life. It's thrilling but also frightening to know that my life is about to change. I am ready.

All I have to do is keep telling myself that God has a bigger plan than I have for myself.

lovelovelove
-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment