2.25.2009

I went to church tonight.

It's not a very surprising thing since I am a "church-goer", if you will. I went to youth at the church that I've attended for five years now. I go every Sunday but for some reason, I've stopped going to youth there. It just isn't the same. But I went tonight. I couldn't tell you why, I just decided to. It's the most indescribable feeling to walk into a building that used to be your second home, and suddenly feel the opposite affect. That place used to be my life. I wouldn't have been a Christian if it weren't for the boy that changed my life and took me there (also the most wonderful boyfriend I've ever had) and that church in Keller. I've left marks in that church. I am forever a part of it. I'll explain one now. Please be prepared for juicy and grotesque details. :)

There was once a lock-in at church when I was in 8th grade and it was my first time to have an energy drink. While the older boys were out buying them, I decided to have coffee as well. (I'm NOT a coffee drinker. Never have been, never will be.) I had a huge cup of coffee with more sugars than I could count on two hands. I then proceeded to chug the energy drink BAWLS. Not a smart idea if I do say so myself. This then led to an "up-chuck" of the wonderful dinner I had at the 8th grade banquet. Mmm Mexican. I didn't exactly make it to the toilet.. close, but no cigar. So there is permanently some dried throw up on the wall in the upstairs girls bathroom of that church. Talk about leaving your mark!

I love it. Although it was weird going in tonight and realizing that all but two of the people have changed, deep down, I can still call it my second home. I miss it. And I actually had a lot of fun tonight meeting new peoplpe and enjoying those surroundings again. It was a good experience. I'm probably make more out of it than I should, but I guess that's just who I am.

I guess I can start complaining now. Isn't that what these are for? To vent? Well.. Here you go:
I consider myself one of the most impatient people I know. Others know it too. I've decided that waiting to hear back from a college might be the toughest experience an impatient person, like myself can go through. I don't think A&M realizes that about me. I am so anxious. I've never wanted anything so much in my life. I feel like everyone else is finding this out except for me. I'm ready. Just let me know.

Okay. That's my rant. :( 
So please A&M, do me a favor and be quicker! :) Thank You.


lovelovelove
-B-

2 comments:

  1. Look at this way: if they reject you, you can just come to Tech and be my best friend! It's win-win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my. I was totally going through the same thing this time last year. And actually now too. Seriously. Just keep doing things day by day and one random day you'll randomly feel like checking the mail, and there it will be!

    I mean...in a perfect world that's how it would be anyways but who's to say..haha

    ReplyDelete