2.13.2009

Arithmetic

I love new music. I love the mellow songs that take me back to when I was a little girl and so carefree in this careless world. I especially love the ones that take you back. It's relaxing and in some way comforting to hear such songs and rejoice in the fact that I can take the time to relax, if only for a second. I feel like my life is changing every day, and every day is something completely new and unpredictable. I guess I'm over the whole "existing, not living" phase that was explained in my last post. I feel different. I can't exactly put my finger on it... but I'm ready for change. The time is now.

"I've been counting up all my wrongs 
One sorry for each star 
See I'd apologize my way to you 
If the heavens stretched that far 
You are the one I want, you are the one I want

When the years are showing on my face
And my strongest days are gone
When my heart and flesh depart this place
From a life that sung your song
You'll still be the one I want, you'll still be the one I want"

lovelovelove
-B-

1 comment:

  1. Bianca! Thank you so much that just made my day :] Yours is really insightful btw I like reading it too :] oh! and dang...I still have some soccer pictures in my room at my dad's...they're like the funniest pictures ever!...good freaking times for cereal haha

    ReplyDelete