9.12.2010

decorating & happiness



Dear Wil Group Reunion Sleepover, staying up until after 3 a.m. made me feel like a real college student and spending hours just talking to you girls about accountability and struggles made me realize why the Lord put y'all in my life. Thank you. Dear Football Games, you would be way more legit if it weren't a thousand degrees outside and if we didn't stand all game. Work on that, please. Dear Momma, you helped SO much this weekend with all of the things that I couldn't do. These included: getting my bike fixed, putting up shelves, making pillows, getting curtains, making crafts with my roomies, and fixing my orange hair. You truly are superwoman. Dear Bedroom With New Decorations, You. Look. Fabulous. I feel so at home here now and I love spending time in here. Dear Wil Group Leader Retreat, I loved meeting all of my fellow WG Leaders and spending a WHOLE day with them. Yay for new friends. Dear Jesus, this whole weekend was just a reassurance of your grace and blessings in my life. You have put such wonderful opportunities and people in front of me that lead me to trust You more and more each day. Forgive me if there is ever a day that I am not amazed by the beauty of what You did on the cross for me so that I can live this life of mine. You. Are. All. I. Need.

No comments:

Post a Comment