9.06.2010

Today's Letters

Through friend's blogs, I've now stumbled across todaysletters.com. Truly one of the coolest blogs I've ever seen. It makes me feel insecure about my less than interesting blog posts about New Mexico and life as we know it. In honor of trying to become a more serious blogger, I decided to spice up my page and copy the letters idea a bit. Likey?



Dear Personal Style, You're ridiculous. Orange hair (yes, I messed it up). Pierced nose. Broken jeans. Grandma glasses. TOMS. Cool, right? Dear Sweet Sweet Jesus, thank you for saving me. Really. I'm a mess. Thank you for constantly believing in me and forgiving me day in and day out. Dear Room, why don't you clean yourself up once in a while? Dear New Mexico, when I think about you, I get tears in my eyes. Let's live together someday. Dear New Picture Frames, I love filling you with memories. Thanks for reminding me everyday of how sweet life can be. Dear Self, stop being lazy and be productive from now on. I just call it like I see it.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. dear new friend i'm getting to know via the internet (which allows people like me to stalk new friends like you), i think i'm just beginning to love everything about you :) keep writing, keep tweeting, keep being a beautiful open book. i'm enjoying this new thing.

    ReplyDelete