9.08.2010

dirty TOMS & new friends



Dear New Bike Basket, I'm happy you came in the mail today and I can't wait to put you on my bike... once it's fully put together. Dear TOMS, you + rain = sick nasty. Dirt was everywhere and my heart dropped. Now I can barely see everyone's names who signed them this summer. Please come clean soon. Dear Eastern Conference Champions, your songs are the reason that I love the harmonica. Dear New Friends, today in Planet Earth lab, your friendship reassured me that I'm not alone and that I am smart enough to attend A&M.. and for that, 3 high fives for y'all. Dear Breakaway, thank you for being the highlight of my week. My life and this campus is better because of your ministry. Keep it up! Dear Rudy's BBQ, I've heard good things about you but I've never tasted your deliciousness. Please don't let me down tonight. Dear Lover of my Soul, yesterday was a day in which I lived my life and didn't think about my life at all. Happiest. Day. Ever. Thank you for being my comfort, my healer, and for constantly whispering "You are strong enough" in my ear when I've forgotten. For that, I am forever grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Pastrana,
    Your blog makes me happy! Thanks for your honesty and showing your love for people,new things, memories, and the Lord through your blog. You are special to me Binks!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete